We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a company where the primary focus will be to provide visible leadership, direction and insight in the safe delivery of office, commercial and retail CAT A/B fit out and refurbishment packages to clients in London and across the UK.
This is a London based role. Projects can range anywhere from £100k – £5million.
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish • Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
- Planning and Programming projects and updates as required
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements
- Ensure compliance with H & S plan & Environmental plan.
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget and to the highest possible standard
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
Applicants must have a strong background in construction project management, and must have proven experience in large-scale, high value CAT A/B fit-out and refurbishment projects.
You will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors. This person must be capable of managing all aspects of the works, be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
You will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach.
You will have good team and analytical skills and have solid experience managing commercial, retail and office fit-out and refurbishment projects in the UK market.
On offer is an excellent package and attractive benefits.
To apply for the role please send your CV directly to our website or alternatively speak to Marty McCoy on 07867 426911